Why do people like to call paintball guns markers? It is because paintball guns were used to initially mark trees and cattle. Mark meaning that once the paintball broke on an animal or tree it left a paint mark. Then people got crazy and thought that a paintball gun was a real gun – you know how boys and their toys are. They want to be like they are in the army. They want to pretend. They want an m16 blah blah blah.
So then the paintball equipment took after military and police guns. Then police approval became a problem so it is now best to call them paintball markers as there are a lot of people out there who get the wrong idea if you mention the word paintball “gun”.
I much prefer to call them paintball markers. It sounds “proper” and safer so spread the word on that. Tell all your friends and players that the correct terminology is paintball markers not paintball guns.
But hey, if you want to buy paintball guns or paintball markers, Paintball United can help you out for sure!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org right now!
- paintball gun
- where to buy paintball gun in malaysia
- where to buy paintball marker in malaysia
- second hand paintball guns for sale in malaysia
- used paintball marker for sale malaysia
- where to buy paintball guns in malaysia
- buy paintball gun in malaysia
- paintball guns sell in malaysia
- woodsball malaysia
- kedai paintball di damansara